Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 4, 2010

I decided to go check out Landis Park since it has been a long time. It was a nice change. The South Vineland course was too flooded to enjoy anyway so an open, flat course worked out well. I played alright and talked to the one other person playing about the wind and cold.

I had some food at my grandmom's house and hung out there for a while with my sister and Aiden. I went to my dad's for a short time after that and took a walk with the dog. I came home and got ready to head to Atlantic City with Shannon. The Quarter was dressed up in Winter decorations. That was about the extent of it to be honest.

We went to Firewater's first and got some drinks and nachos. The nachos were kind of gross and, after an awkward incident with some guys that wouldn't let her try their beer, Shannon decided we should move on. We went to a sports bar upstairs where they sold two dollar 40s. It was a good enough place to hang out for a while, I don't even think I finished the one that I got. It did seem to close pretty early though so we pushed in our chairs and headed out.

It was a pretty fun night. It had been a while since I'd seen Shannon and Atlantic City. Until next time..

No comments: