Sunday, February 5, 2017

Feb 5, 2017


When we got up Becca made us some delicious blueberry pancakes and we watched an episode of Flaked. We tried to go to the mall, but it became a challenge when we found out nothing opens before 11. We went to Target, where I got the 4TB external drive I wanted and then we bounced around, going to my house to get the other one to return to Best Buy. We made a couple of other stops then came home to get some stuff done. One of those things was finally labeling all my discs and putting them in the drawers for my car.


We got down to business after that... I poked Becca's new nose stud into her face with tweezers after she almost gave up on it. THEN we got down to business. Becca did some studying and I did some editing. It wasn't long before we were hungry again and eating our leftover scramble watching another episode of Flaked.


It had been nice out all day so we went to Parvin for a run. The plan was to run 5 miles so we took the Black Oak Trail and I added in part of the paved loop for distance. When we got back close to the car Becca kept going so I stuck with her and we ended up doing the full green loop the other direction. In all we ran 8 miles and it felt great aside from my feet hurting. I don't know if it was my shoes or what, but besides that I felt like I could have kept going.


We stopped at the store on the way home to look for a couple of things and then headed home to start cooking dinner. We got ingredients earlier to make lentil sloppy joes so we began the fairly easy process. It took a little time, but we made a lot and it was really good! 


We watched the last episode of Flaked which left us on a cliffhanger. 8 episodes isn't enough! Becca gave me a miniature pedicure while we watched. I put my feet in a warm bath then she gave me a nice massage. I needed it after those miles today. I spent the rest of the night at home setting up my new hard drive and transferring some things while I caught up on some shows.

No comments: