Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Feb 1, 2017


I woke up early after a good night of sleep and finished the last two episodes of Insecure before heading to work at Silver Run. The first meeting I covered a gym class for about a half hour watching the kids play volleyball. After that I had a two hour break so I went to Becca's, ate lunch, and chilled out for a while. When I went back I covered a Spanish class for 40 minutes watching Dora the Explorer. After that I was done for the day. No complaints this time.


I did some editing before heading to Parvin to meet Becca on her way home for a run. I felt slow and weak but my pace was 8:25 for 3 miles so it wasn't bad. It's funny how often I feel that way and the result is the opposite. But not running for a week and eating poorly surely had something to do with it. Since it was still a little earlier than usual we decided to go play disc golf before it got dark. We had a game of really good shots and terrible shots. We picked up takeout from Viet Bistro in the mall and watched an episode of Flaked and then finally Deadpool. The food was great-- I missed the spring roll vermicelli-- and the movie was good but not as amazing as it was made out to be. After all that we spent a little too long arguing with Comcast people on the phone about Becca's bill.

No comments: