Thursday, February 2, 2017

Feb 2, 2017


When I got to Vineland Memorial in the morning I was greeted with Alex telling me "We're not having CST meetings because a teacher is out.. maybe call someone?" So I called Insight and got them to give me another job at that school for the day for the same pay rate. I was a one-on-one with a kid named Oliver. So I went to his classes with him and more or less just sat there in case he needed me. He almost never did. The day started slow, but once I got lunch and took a break in the afternoon it wasn't so bad, just boring. I went right to PT for my thumb after work and got the same treatment from last week while I played Words with Friends and talked to another guy getting shoulder treatments.


When Becca was done work we headed up to Mount Laurel and stopped at Wegman's on the way to pick up some beer. We were greeted by a friendly guy offering us tastes of wine. Since we were within the safe confines of a grocery liquor store we accepted. They were actually really good wines, but this Chablis was my favorite overall. The chardonnay wasn't bad and there was a good pinot noir. Pretty good trip to the liquor store.


When we got to Alex's she and Chuck were watching Groundhog Day, so we dished out the Massaman curry that Alex picked up for us from Bhan Thai and started watching. It was nice since I haven't seen that movie in quite a while. After dinner we tried out the VR console for Chuck's PS4. We played an escape room game that was pretty fun. The whole thing was kind of crazy and awesome. After trying it out we got into playing Fibbage so we could all play together.


We opened the Allagash Curieux and the Dogfish Red & White that I've had since Christmas; both were very good. After some fun and hilarious games of Fibbage Becca and Alex took a break so Chuck and I got into another VR game about defusing bombs called "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes." It was amazingly fun. I didn't know what to expect from VR in general, but I am excited for it.

No comments: