Thursday, February 23, 2017

Feb 23, 2017


I worked at Memorial for a Social Studies class in the morning. At first I thought it would be a long day with fourth block off, but it ended up being great to get done work early and be able to go out to play disc gold with Ryan and Becca. It was a beautiful day to be outside.


Alycia and I took advantage of the weather as well, albeit a little later than we planned since she got stuck at work and in traffic. We had a nice bike ride through her area as the sun was going down. It started getting a little dark so we turned around.


We were still a way from her house when I felt my tire go flat. I didn't have a spare tube so she had to ride home and get her car to pick me up. I walked a long way before she got there to keep occupied and people really don't yield to pedestrians on a road with no shoulder. We went to get dinner at a Chinese place after deciding not to meet Chuck and Alex in Mount Holly. It was just too far and we were already late. After we ate we went to Target and killed some time before going to Telford Inn for trivia with her friends. The upside of this was that Becca could join us. It was a bit awkward with the seating and already established team, but we had fun on our end playing together.

No comments: