Sunday, February 12, 2017

Feb 12, 2017


When we got up we spent the morning taking photos of the house to put on Craigslist for rent. We kept the momentum up and put up a freezer and paint cans as well. After we got that done we went to Wildflower to pick up brunch. We were supposed to meet Christie but her car broke down. We brought the food back to the house and watched the first episode of Californication while we at amazing taco salad and filling waffles with fruit compote and sweet potatoes. We were very full.


Christie did make it over to Glasstown shortly after so I met her there and Chuck met us soon after. We had a few beers before Becca joined the party. I planned to only have one beer, but I ended up having quite a few more than that. I was really loving the Danky Jr. and apparently it's sticking around. If only I were. We decided to go back to Becca's and continue the party, We opened a couple more beers and spent the next several hours dancing around in the kitchen to music and singing what I'm sure is amazing karaoke to Sum 41's Fat Lip.

No comments: