Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Feb 14, 2017


The meetings were nice and easy at Silver Run. I sat in a first grade class while they decorated Valentine's Day bags with hearts. I had about two hours so I went home and had lunch, caught up on some shows, and called Comcast because the internet was out. I came back after lunch for two more meetings and I was done by 2.


I went to Anytime Fitness to pick up some free passes and, since I was right there, I decided to finally get that haircut I've been talking about for a while now. The lady who did it took a long time, but she was nice. I don't think I like it as much as the last time I got it done, but at least I know it will grow fast.


After spending one full hour talking to the Comcast rep trying to get the new modem working I was done and I headed to Becca's to spend the night with Lilo watching movies. I think she enjoyed them. I got into a movie binge starting with Joshy, which I really liked. Subsequently I watched Drinking Buddies and Search Party. I'm enjoying that genre right now. I got to bed pretty late, but it's okay because I napped a little on the couch.

No comments: