Thursday, February 16, 2017

Feb 16, 2017


I woke up early thinking I would enjoy my hour or so before work. Instead I spent that entire time on the phone with Comcast because they are the worst company ever and the internet was out yet again even though we just got a new modem installed. So after that lovely start my day at Memorial wasn't bad. I only had 3 meetings, but the first one went on for TWO HOURS. I hardly had time to get lunch. At least my last class was an easy one. I went right to PT after that and did the things I always do.


I also saw this dog sitting like a human in the front seat of a van when I left. That made me laugh. I went to Becca's after she was done working. We had some dinner and watched La La Land before bed. It was a pretty good movie. Neither of us had any idea what to expect yet it was surprising.

No comments: