Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Feb 22, 2017


I worked at Holly Heights covering meetings with a new CST person. It was a decently easy day. I spoke to Ryan from Flo-Foto on the phone about upcoming races. Even though I canceled our ski trip this weekend because he wanted me to go to possibly go to Florida it turns out he won't need me for a few weeks for our new race. The day went by pretty quickly. Becca and I headed up to The Abbaye for a standing room only start to the Evil Genius U Buy the Glass Night. We got a table within a half hour so we were saved.


We ordered our cheesesteak and wings and the beer was amazing. The O'Doyle Rules IPA was great as was the Hooray! Sports! and the Han Shot First DIPA. They also had Purple Monkey Dishwasher on which is always great, but I don't have it much. Christie came to join in on the fun a little later. I'm glad she could make it out. We had a great time there and ended up staying later while our waiter kept on pouring beer after the event was over. I drank quite a bit and it was a great night!

No comments: