Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Feb 28, 2017


I worked at Memorial as a gym teacher for the day. Besides having off first block it wasn't bad. The weather was great so we took the kids to the track to run for a little while, but then I had to go inside to the weight room. It smells bad and the kids mess around a lot. Luckily I don't care. My last class I had stay outside longer just because I wanted to be out.


Becca and I went to play a round of disc golf after work to enjoy the weather. Someone had uprooted and dragged the second basket to a new location. It was placed in the ground properly, but I thought it was weird whoever did it wouldn't fill in the other hole. Scott informed me that someone had ripped it out and then the board decided to relocate. I don't care for the change. I went home with the intention of napping, but I ended up just lying in bed on the computer and decided to just go to bed early instead of napping so late.

No comments: