Friday, February 3, 2017

Feb 3, 2017


After not a lot of sleep and debating canceling my job I went into Memorial for an English class. It turned out to be basically the perfect day. I had good classes, got lots of editing done, and was able to come home for a long lunch to eat our leftover curry and watch an episode of Flaked with Becca. After work I gladly crawled into bed and took a nice nap before heading to Glasstown with Becca to meet Alycia and her friend Jackie. We did a flight and I got a Bourbon Brown and a Danky Kong. Jake even gave me a little taste of the Danky Jr. that they wouldn't be tapping until tomorrow. We had a good time chatting and talking about other breweries and how to properly flirt using hair flips and taking off your belt. Becca and I turned in pretty early when we got home as we were both really tired after a long day.

No comments: