Saturday, December 24, 2016

Dec 24, 2016


I began Christmas Eve by going to Ryan's to both play Super Mario 3 side by side and race. It was a really close and fun game. It was nice both playing constantly instead of trading off, and it was nice to be motivated by something. I ended up winning by just a little because he used his skip clouds early in the game and I saved them for the more difficult later levels. We played some Mortal Kombat 3 afterward and did the one button fatalities so that was fun to watch. Especially Friendship.


Becca and I went to my mom's for a night of wine, beer, vegan chili which was INCREDIBLE, and vegan pepperoni bread. Larry's sons and Joyce were there as well. We mostly stayed in the kitchen talking to my mom. I gave her the bottle of wine I got her and her photo of the bridge I printed. The frame Becca picked out went really well. It was a really nice night and we had a nice time talking and stuffing ourselves with good food.


We also spent our time in the kitchen making faces and taking photos of ourselves.



We went to Becca's parent's house for some family time right after. That was a little awkward/boring for me. Mostly boring. I sat while people talked about fishing and the nephew smashed cookies into the rug. It was over pretty quickly and we went back home where I gave Becca her gifts. She really liked what I got her: headphones, her favorite ice wine, stuff to make sushi, tickets to Mike Birbiglia, and rock climbing lessons. We finally had our nice night in sitting around making sure we had everything ready for the trip tomorrow.

No comments: