Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Dec 20, 2016



My day working at Vineland Memorial was uneventful and boring. Child Study Team meetings, breaks, and leaving early. I was also falling asleep there after being up late last night. When I came home I watched some of the new season of The Man in the High Castle and then cooked up the Brussel Sprouts by tossing them in oil, salt, pepper, and onion powder before putting them in the oven for about an hour. They turned out really good.



I went to get Becca and headed to my mom's. She made broccoli cheddar soup with the vegan cheddar I brought over. It was more watery than I expected, but once I got used to that it was really good. The bread and oil dip was great too. Overall it was a really good meal. We had some wine and decided to play Rummikub after dinner. It was really fun. I won twice out of three games and Becca said I was competitive. I dropped her off and headed home to get to bed early for once.

No comments: