Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jun 7, 2011

I went into Lakeside expecting to start my two-week job and ended up in the classroom with the teacher I was supposed to be covering for. She put her coverage in for a day too early so I ended up covering the choir class that didn't have a sub. It worked out. We watched Despicable Me and Beethoven Lives Upstairs. They were aggravating at times but I had an office to retreat to when needed.

When I got done work I went for a run in the hot heat around town. I didn't go as far as I would have liked, but the heat was somewhat oppressive.

Chuck picked me up and we went to The Abbaye for Troegs U Buy the Glass night. It's been a while! Thanks to Philly Beer Week, there will be a few this week! We got some good Troegs beers; some I'd had before and other I have never tried. They were all quite good and I got a chance to talk to Alex on Skype for a bit while we were there. We saw our friends Anthony and Jose and got to hang with them for a bit as well.

It was an all around good evening at our bar and Chuck had me drive us home since he had sooo much fun.

No comments: