Friday, June 10, 2011

Jun 10, 2011

A confusing day starting off at work, as I gave the class what I thought was there final exam before getting a call from the teacher saying that wasn't it. While she figured out what was going on, I showed the next class Batman Forever and then we went to see the dress rehearsal for the talent show. It was actually really good. It was nice to see some original and fun acts.

After work I took my bike out to the trails off of Silver Run Road and locked it up before planning out a route to trail run.

The trails there are perfect for what I wanted. A lot of up and down, some soft sand, narrow paths and plenty of variation so I could extend it or stop it anytime. I did about 2.5 miles there as well. It was a good run so I think I'll be coming back.

It started to rain on my bike ride back home and it kept raining for quite a while. I stayed inside for the night watching shows and trying to get organized.

No comments: