Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jun 28, 2011

I wanted something good for breakfast so we went a few miles to the nearest Jamba Juice and got acai granola bowls. So good. We came back and continued in the marathon video game play for the whole day.

Clearly, this takes a lot out of you. That's why we had a hard time leaving the couch area.

We did go around the corner to Santiago's to get burritos for dinner. This is a what a burrito looks like there. They just smother it in sauce and lettuce and tomatoes. It was delicious. We did spend the rest of the night just playing video games for the most part. Mario Party and Mario Kart and Boom Blox. So much to play.

At around 2am I took Jimmy to the airport in Denver. It was a bit of a drive, but it was kinda nice to get out and drive for a while by myself.

I got back late so I got right to sleep in hopes of getting a few hours of sleep before leaving in the morning.

No comments: