Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jun 23, 2011

I went over my mental list in the morning and quickly packed up my things for the upcoming trip. It's probably the earliest I've ever packed for anything. It didn't take long to get all the stuff together.

I went to the gym after that and did some arm and chest exercises, then did a circuit of ab things. Once I was thoroughly worked out, I left the gym and considered running. But didn't.

I did meet Chuck and Jamie at Wildflower for an amazing Tofu BLT sandwich. It was so good. The pizza wrap the Chuck got looked pretty good too. Never a bad experience.

Chuck and I absconded to see Super 8 at our local theater. I really liked it. It was totally an old-school type of Spielberg film with a JJ Abrams feel. I love this poster for it too. It reminds me of The Goonies.

I came home for a while and then went out to Chili's with my dad for dinner. We had a good meal and a good talk. Now I put the finishing touches on packing for the most part and I'm getting bed before 9. Yikes.

No comments: