Monday, June 6, 2011

Jun 6, 2011

I was in for a history teacher at the Senior High during the day. It was a pretty good job and they had easy work to do. I also got lunch there for the first time in a long time and I was happy to find that it was grilled cheese and tomato soup!

I went to the courts to play a few games of tennis with Christy. It seemed like it had been a long time. We didn't play too many games before we took a quick walk around and decided to go get food.

We went over to Samurai to get hibachi. We were at the table with a few other people, including a group on the other side with a girl telling a very loud and amusing story that we couldn't not listen to. It was a little awkward. The chef was great though, as they tend to be. He was quite funny and gave me a big shot of sake in the mouth. The food was great too.

Ryan came over and we took a walk to my old neighborhood and went for a run around that area. I did about 2.5 miles in a good time. I was happy with that. We took a walk around the area to cool down after. A good way to end the evening.

No comments: