Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jun 22, 2011

I got up and felt particularly hairy so I shaved and went for a haircut. I think my stylist was the least talkative I've ever heard one. I did more talking and she seemed uninterested. I stopped myself from trying to help the women standing around a laptop to figure out how to log into their e-mail.

I went over to Parvin's to sit and read for a while. It was really humid out, just didn't want to be inside. I came home and had a smoothie and later took the rest of the raspberries to Corson Park where I sat and read for a little longer.

I decided to go down to Ocean City, where I could sit and enjoy the scenery while I read. I read a bunch and watched people wandering down the beach, including a lady with a metal detector. She was the most interesting.

The sun slowly set behind me as the wonderful breeze turned slightly chilly. After getting through a bit of the book I packed up and headed back to the car. Foot washing things are the best.

I came home and edited some photos and made some lists before bed.

No comments: