Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jun 9, 2010

I wanted to get right back into the swing of being at home (and make some money) so I took a job for a science teacher at Lakeside. Interestingly, part of the assignment for each class was to take notes on a video about Yellowstone. No offense, Discovery Channel, but I was there for a day and I could have done a better job at explaining it.

I met Katie at Moe's for lunch to get a rice bowl. I forgot how big they are, I couldn't eat half of it. Ryan happened to come in at the same time so we sat and ate together.

I went to the gym with Ryan a little later and we did some circuit training and then checked out the new addition to our gym. It's a room with artificial grass and some interesting equipment. One thing we tested out was the weight sleds that let you attach a harness and some weight to add resistance while sprinting. I didn't win this race.

After I showered, Erika and I went to see Iron Man 2. I don't think it was as good as the first but I liked it. There were only two other people in the theater and I brought some gobstoppers in case I started to fall asleep. Too many action scenes to doze off though.

I feel like I never left.

No comments: