Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jun 8, 2010

Shortly after Joanna left I met up with Ryan to play some tennis. Nothing like losing a few sets to feel like I'm home again! I don't know where I got the energy to stay up since I had basically been awake for thirty hours.

We went for a swim to cool down after playing in direct sunlight but it was starting to get shady when we got there and it was cold. We couldn't find a comfortable temperature. And I need a bathing suit that fits me.

After some darts, I changed and then made my triumphant return to Quizzo! It was good to see people I hadn't seen in over a month; even Erika and Katie came out to play. We somehow won first place, which I was completely not expecting. 'Twas a good game though.

Because I was clearly not exhausted enough, I went with Ryan over to the school to do The Cub. I felt strangely motivated to do well and I did get a better time than my last. I only had the energy to do it once though. We finished a walk around the neighborhood after since it was such a nice night.

It was a good welcome home day but I am ready to sleep. No need to calculate any distance for today because I'm here.

No comments: