Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jun 16, 2010

I switched my job to a sixth grade science class at Lakeside so I could sleep in a little longer. I was still a little tired when I got up but the kids kept me busy being annoying all day. Even with a video they were complaining. They're never happy.

After work I went up to Rowan with Katie to meet Andrew for sushi. We got take out from Samurai and then went to Big Lots (which turned out to be a pretty great store) then brought it back to his place to eat. I haven't had sushi in so long, it was great. We hung out watching the Daily Show and Colbert for a while and then took off so he could study for his final.

We went over to the rec center to play ping pong and I got my ass handed to me. Katie is really good at ping pong. Or I'm very bad. Or a combination of those two. Either way I was getting better by the end.. if we only had a little more time I think I could have won a game.

We came home after several intense games and I watched Lie to Me and read a little before getting to sleep early.

No comments: