Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jun 13, 2010

Jamie picked me up (she always drives) and we went to Bob Evan's for breakfast. We get very little quality time these days! She got a sensible breakfast and I got the biscuit bowl. It was delicious though, I can say that about it.

I went up to Jen's after breakfast and hung out with her and Micah for the first time in so long. We had lunch, weathered a storm and then played with the toy garage for a while. We had a good time catching up and waiting for her to go into labor at any moment. It didn't happen though.

I came home from Philly and finished my book before beginning to catch up on Glee. I met Katie at Pizza Hut, where she got a personal pan pizza to go and we watched some I Love You, Man and various other shows like Cupcake Wars at her house for a while. Not many pictures for today.

No comments: