Monday, June 28, 2010

Jun 28, 2010

I spent the morning and early afternoon moving all the stuff out of my room and then Jimmy came over and helped with some bigger stuff and cleaned it up to get ready to move his things in.

After working up a sweat moving things because the humidity was about 105 percent we went swimming. It was great but the wind started blowing really hard and dark clouds rolled in shortly after we got in so it didn't last too long. It started to rain right after I left.

The rain didn't last long and, after I got dinner at Moe's, I met up with Carissa and we took a walk by the lake. The sun was setting nicely over the water and people were swimming to keep cool since the rain did nothing to calm the heat.

We went back to her house to swim in cleaner water. I've been doing a lot of swimming lately. I like it. I miss having a pool of our own to swim in at any time of day or night. After being in the pool for a while we played a few games on Wii before calling it a night.

I came back and moved a few things around in my new room. It doesn't look like much because everything is still disorganized but it will be nice soon.

After watching a few episodes of Entourage I got myself to sleep.

No comments: