Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 29, 2008

I got up and got some sushi for lunch and met Jordan at Corson park. She wasn't thrilled with the idea of it, but she ate it and liked it. She at a couple pieces of it anyway.

I had to go to work for a couple of hours shortly after that, but then I got to go have fun.

Nathan, Jeff, Chuck, Ryan and I met up at the disc golf course for a game.

Nathan had played before as well, so he helped point us in the right direction.

I'm getting better.

So is Ryan.

Jeff had fun.

Chuck perfected a technique that none of us can pull off.

And Nathan summoned the power to show us up at putting.

It ended up being a long game, but after it was over I went to Maureen's to watch Lost's season finale. I got to have my leftovers from Italian Affair too and they were good. When I came back to town, I joined in the already started poker game that I broke even in and Chuck ended up taking most of the money away from.

I was pretty exhausted from a long day, so I came home and crashed.

No comments: