Monday, June 16, 2008

June 14, 2008

I worked all day. I actually had some things to do for most of the day, but I was looking forward to leaving.

After I got done, Chuck and I headed to the Trocadero.

Blake's band, Where the Ocean Meets the Sky, played shortly after we got there. They were really good live and put on a good show.

TuPhace came on shortly after. He was amazing. He's a hip hop/pop artist and the whole place was going crazy for him. He doesn't have a CD yet but I want to get it when it comes out.

Blue Collar played last, keeping the place full of energy. I really enjoyed them and bought their CD at the end of the show.

Chuck and I headed to the Abbaye for a few drinks after that. We hung out there for an hour or so...

Then we headed to Pat's so Chuck could get a steak.

It was a great show of bands that I had never seen before and a fun night out at the bar.

No comments: