Saturday, June 21, 2008

June 20, 2008

Ryan and I were going to go to a water park today, but the forecast was for storms and I was tired, so we ended up going to Brandywine Creek State Park to play disc golf. There was a lot of traffic into Delaware but once we got to the course it was a nice quiet open place.

The holes were much different than the ones in Vineland, with more distance and open space than trees.

We had to use long drives often. It was a lot of fun but it was very time consuming. I'd like to go try that one again soon. We got our discs lost in the brush a handful of times and Ryan cut himself on a rock wall, but it was all worth it.

We also got to try out the 9-hole Riverview course in Pennsville. It was a very nice park in general that I would go to without discs. I'd like to take my bike back there actually.

We played both difficulty tees to make a full 18 hole course and stopped by the river to check out the nice view of the Delaware Memorial bridge. I also want to come back with my other camera.

Later on, Katie and I went to Jimmy's to watch Spaceballs with Jeff and Sam.

I was eager to get some sleep after not getting much at all the night before.

No comments: