Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun 12, 2008

When I got up, Lauren invited me over to swim with her and her friend Doug. It was nice to be in an in-ground pool. We swam for a while then hung out under the umbrella.

I had my grandmom take me to get my car at Tracy's after I decided not to ride my bike over, then she took me to Subway for lunch.

I finally picked up my degree from CCC today. It's from December, but woohoo I graduated sort of.

I went right to work from there, trying to get a few extra hours in.

Matty J and Jeff met me over at the course. It was Matt's first time so we practiced a little until Nate got there to play a full game. Always fun.

Nate and I got Taco Bell on the way home, then I headed right over to Jeff's to jam with Chuck and drummer. It went really well. We have one original song pretty much completed and a few covers that we're thinking about doing. It was a lot of fun jamming with a full band again. Come to our shows if or when we get one! I watched some Home Movies with Jimmy before heading out to take a walk in great summer night weather and stay out until the sun started to come up.

No comments: