Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jun 2, 2008

I subbed at Memorial in the morning for a Sports Marketing class. We had a fire drill at one point, which was nice because it was beautiful outside.

After work, I met Ryan and Jeff at the golf course to play a round. One of my discs went into the water, so Ryan was nice enough to take his shoes off and go get it for me! I'd have done it but I had to go to work right after.

I didn't do much at T & F besides putting out the sale signs by the road.

I decided I wanted to go to the ocean, so Jess and I went to Sea Isle to the deck bar at La Costa. Funny though, I didn't actually see the ocean. I do want to return to Sea Isle for sunset pictures on day soon. The beers were cheap, the bugs were crazy for a little while and..

We closed the deck bar.. but it closes at ten.

Once we got back to town, I went to Jimmy's and played poker. Jeff and I went heads up again and I ended up losing.. again.

No comments: