Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun 13, 2008

I slept for the early part of the day, then went into work somewhat late. I had to be there until nine, so when it finally came I was ready to leave.

Dave invited me over to play beer pong, so I went and had fun doing that for the first time in years. I wasn't very good, but I sank a few decent shots.

After a few games, I mention Applebee's having cheap boneless wings at night so we piled in Dave's car and went there. Our waiter was so strange. He walked really fast and was very excited about things. He taste tested the ranch dressing for us, then pointed at us and winked saying "Ranch!" He overcharged us for the wings and when I told him he said "Holy Schnikes!" It was interesting but tasty.

I am home now and have to sleep a little before a long day at work tomorrow.

1 comment:

enna said...

your blog was great...
everyday were so funny!!


have a nice day!!