Monday, June 16, 2008

June 15, 2008

Maureen and I went to the Philadelphia Zoo today.

The penguins were an obvious early attraction for me. It was warm but not too bad for walking around.

Most of the animals were out and doing things.

I got quite a few really good pictures (not pictured) that, when I stop being lazy, will be posted on my other site. Soon. I hope.

We walked over to Fairmount Park once we left and walked around for a short time. I got some nice pictures from there too.

Took the timer picture before we left.

We headed back to Jersey and went to Chili's for lunch. I got a quesadilla explosion. We looked up movie times and then went to see The Incredible Hulk. It was really good, but then everything that Ed Norton touches is gold.

I took Maureen home because she wasn't feeling well, then I headed home and later to Jimmy's to play rummy with him and Jeff. I got really tired suddenly and came home to sleep.

No comments: