Friday, June 6, 2008

Jun 5, 2008

After I got up today, I got a call from Subfinder about a half day job at Silver Run as a librarian, so I took it. The kids were not as bad as the ones at Wood School, but they were still a pain most of the time. It was interesting being in my old elementary school though.

I had to go right over to T & F from school and spend some time waiting on customers while trying to print some pictures for a mug. It went pretty quick even though I was there for less than two hours.

I met Chuck, Jeff and Ryan over at the disc golf course and we had a good game. I don't know if I'm getting any better or just staying the same.

Sam needed a ride from her school to her car (which was parked far away) so Jeff, Chuck and I went to Philly to get her. She suggested going to hang out with her friend Erin so we met them at a bar on Fairmount.

We got a Dogfishhead peach summer ale that was quite awesome. There was a trivia contest going on so we got to play that.

It was a lot of fun doing trivia, drinking and talking. It's a pretty great bar, we'll have to go back sometime.

We went and got pretzels, the place was finally open when I got there for the first time in forever.

We walked down to Pat's Steaks because Chuck prefers its simplicity to Geno's flare.

On the way back to the car, we stopped to question a few things..

Chuck and I dropped off Sam and Jeff at her car and we headed back home. It was a good time, but I don't think I'll want to get up if I get a sub call in the morning since it's almost four..

No comments: