Monday, June 9, 2008

Jun 9, 2008

It was very hot again today, but I went running down the Maurice River trail anyway. I was extremely hot and sweaty when I finished but it felt good.

I had to work for a short time, then we headed off to Philly in Chuck's car.

We got to the Troc for Movie Monday with The Goonies with time to spare.

Sam and Erin met us there and we hung out in the bar for a while using our free drink chips we got at the door.

Sam likes to use my camera so she's sure that she isn't in the pictures.

The movie was cool, although somewhat uncomfortable in the seating. It was shown on a screen in front of the regular Troc stage and we sat in the balcony. We could see pretty well until after intermission when a couple of jackasses took our seats and we had to sit on the top row and lean down. I had some fun talking to the girl that took our seats about theater etiquette and trying to annoy her by taking my cell phone out. Passive-aggressive much?

There was a raffle after the show and Chuck ended up winning a copy of The Goonies on DVD. Jess won a gift card to TLA video. I had 5 tickets to their one and didn't win! But it was a lot of fun.

We got some food at a restaurant across the street before we headed for home.

"This is my wish and I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back."

No comments: