Friday, May 30, 2008

May 28, 2008

I slept through most of the day since we got home after five, then I got ready and went to work for two hours.

After work, Ryan and I played a round of disc golf at the park.

Being extremely hungry, I met Chuck at the nation's number one salad franchise.. I didn't know there were other ones.

We met everyone over at Loyle Lanes for Nathan's birthday. We bowled our asses off.

On our team was Chuck "Dusk," Nathan "Dawn," Don "The Nuts Tain" and Carissa "Carissa."

The other team had Ryan "Rylilpony," Jennell "Neon," Jamie "The Boot," and Allie "Bowling Ally."

Nathan's dynamite bowling prompted us to change some names on our team to "Terry Nathan Terry" and "The Naughty Tits" to create unity of TNT. We are dorks.

Nathan celebrated his skills with a power slide.

Then we all grabbed our balls for a photo.

That wasn't enough, so a few of us went back to Jimmy's to play Rummy.

I'm tired after such a long day and I doubt I'll feel like getting up if I get called for work.

No comments: