Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun 11, 2008

I got up after a few hours of sleep and drove to the Philly airport.

I had to pick up Maureen and Kristin because their flight from Chicago was delayed last night and they didn't have a ride home now. I dropped off Kristin at her place in the city and then took Maureen home.

It worked out that I had planned to have lunch with Diebra before any of the airport stuff happened, but since I was already up there we actually did it. I got to meet Pollock and then we went to get Chinese.

We went to Washington Lake Park after lunch for a walk.

Babies like to wear my sunglasses.

I had to work after that. I got to change the marquee sign.

It was hot out.

Ryan and I played a round after work. I did really well.

I met up with Tracy and Christie to go to the Landmark bar.

Christie and I got a tower of crappy beer. I don't know why we (I) posed like that.

I couldn't get enough I guess.

We had a good time at the bar. I requested a couple of songs, they played the one I really wanted them to play, then we left. Tracy brought me home because I was in no driving condition. I was not feeling well, I definitely drank too much. That's why I look like that in the picture.

No comments: