Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 30, 2008

I subbed for a math teacher at Lakeside this morning. There was a field trip so I only had a few kids each period. It went alright, but it was really nice out and I didn't want to be inside.

I got to leave somewhat early when the field trip got back, so I went and played a little golf before heading over to the camera shop to work for a while. They sent me home early because it was slow, so I met Ryan over at the course and we played a full game.

A little bit later, I went to CCC to meet Jess and her family at the Cancer Walk Relay. It was a pretty interesting setup. There were candle memorials lining the walkways.

We played some wiffle ball in the field.

Then we got pizza and ate because there was no food there.

There was a Halloween walk so people dressed up.

Rodney was supposed to be some form of Pocahontas.

Cheezy and the Crackers played a set. It was my first time seeing them and they were really good.

I have to work in the morning so I came home early, it goes until 9am.

No comments: