Saturday, June 21, 2008

June 18, 2008

I worked for a short time in the afternoon and one of the main things I did was watch a chemical safety video. It was lame.

I met Jeff for disc golf after work and played pretty well.

My Valkyrie was lost in the water, but I found Jeff's disc.

We met up with Chuck and met Sam and Erin & co. at Clancy's in the Deptford area. It was a nice little town bar and we had a few drinks for Erin's birthday.

Then we headed to Sugar Mom's in Philly. It was a pretty awesome off-the-beaten-path bar in a basement. They had some good beers and 25 cent pierogies.

Erin downed quite a few birthday drinks with a pickle chaser, of course!

We're having fun, the bartender said I was his friend and gave me a chip. Wink.

Sara and Tony.

James, Sarah, jake and Erin.

Chuck making a drunk pose. And Jeff making a face.

The bar was a lot of fun and I think Erin had a fun birthday. We had a good time and good pierogies that Sam insisted on paying for! I'd like to go back there some day.

No comments: