Friday, June 13, 2008

Jun 10, 2008

My dad extended the offer to use his pool, so I got up and went over since it was in the high nineties again. Jess came over and we swam around as much as we could in an above ground pool.

I had to work shortly after that for a short time. After work I met Jeff, Chuck and Ryan at the course for a game of disc golf.

We went to Dave's new place later on for poker.

It was an extremely long game. Cory and Chuck were heads up for over an hour and I was dealing to them. Cory finally ended up winning after it went back and forth and Chuck came back from being almost completely out.

We went and got too much food at Taco Bell, then went to my grandmom's to jam for a while and decide what songs we want to cover. Jeff, Chuck and I are in the process of starting a pop-punk band to have fun. We have a drummer that we will practice with soon hopefully.

It's time for sleep now.

No comments: