Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16, 2008

Before work, Ryan, Jeff and I played disc golf. Ryan's disc went off course a bit and he ended up in the water trying to find it.

Work was short, then Jimmy, Chuck and I went to Philly to see Get Smart. We had tickets to a special free early screening of it, so we waited in line for a pretty short time before being ushered in. After a brief introduction and promotional thing, the movie began. It was really good and funny. It didn't disappoint at all.

We went to the Abbaye after the movie for some food and drinks. I've been seeing a lot of this place lately.

I took Jimmy and Chuck up in the PSFS building to check out the view.

Jimmy is giving a funny look but you can't see it.

They got cheesesteaks at Pat's.

I got pretzels from the factory.

We drove home talking about other plans for this summer and things we did previous summers. I am about to go running now because it's nice out and I like running at night.

No comments: