Monday, June 9, 2008

Jun 7, 2008

I spent my nine to five at work, spending most of my time on the internet since it was really slow. It's a blurry picture, but the day was a blur as well.

I met Ryan, Chuck, Jeff and Sam over at the disc golf course and we went for a round. It was Sam's first time. She did pretty well, she was great at putting. Jeff and I tied the game and he won in the end with a shootout. These are just rules we made up.

Once I got home I really felt like running. It was still pretty warm and humid out but it cooled down a bit. I ran for quite a while until I couldn't anymore. Then I showered and went to Jimmy's for a while because Diebra came down. We played GTA4 for a little while, then watched Home Movies followed by Let's Go to Prison with Will Arnett. It was a pretty funny movie but I was falling asleep on it. It was nice to see Diebra again after so many months, but hopefully next time we can really do something besides sit and watch a movie.

No comments: