Thursday, January 5, 2017

Jan 5, 2017


Very exciting day ahead, so buckle up. It was nice being able to sleep longer after being out late, even if it wasn't the best sleep. I had to be at Silver Run at 10am and I had to cover for one meeting and I was out by 11am. I then had to be at Holly Heights by 1:15pm for the rest. I was done there by 3:15. Not a bad day of work. In between I caught up on episodes of Chance instead of doing errands I should probably have done.


More of the same after work was over. I was tired so I tried to nap with little success. I went to Becca's before she got home from work to start cooking up eggplant parm for when she got home. I was almost done when she walked in, only the slightest bit surprised. We finished up and sat down to eat after a lengthy discourse about what movie to watch. We started Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, which I didn't know featured Tom Hanks. The first half was good, but we stopped so we could do Day 5 yoga and get to bed a little early.

No comments: