Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Jan 11, 2017


Today was a nice reminder of why I used to take CST meeting jobs all the time. I had short/reasonable length meeting coverage with breaks in between a couple and my last meeting I didn't have to go to because the teacher was off that period. That meant I got to leave around noon and didn't have to come back. I went home and ate, did a few things and tried to nap a little.


I went to Becca's and we decided we should take the cats out for a walk since she just got a harness for them. Lilo was not feeling it so much, but she was okay riding on my shoulder. We took Loki out next and he was much better at walking on the leash, but he definitely had his moments where he just lay down and would move but let me pull him along the ground. It was fun and weird and a lady stopped in her car to ask us if we were taking our cat for a walk. Making friends already!

No comments: