Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jan 19, 2017


I lay in bed for a while in the morning after waking up early enjoying the morning and watching some shows before finally accepting a job around 9am. I worked at Bacon School in a resource room, and it was an easy day. Dave came over, we picked up Tracy and Christie then met Chuck at Barnes & Noble to head to Barcade. We got some good beers before Tracy and Christie headed to the Fillmore for Anti-Flag.


Dave, Chuck, and I stuck around and played some games and had some more beers. We played Mortal Kombat and Double Dragon, and I played a little Ms. Pac-Man. I drank a couple more beers quickly before leaving and I was feeling good for the Reel Big Fish.


We got into the Fillmore just as the Fish were playing their first song and we headed up front. They played a few songs before getting into playing Turn the Radio Off in its entirety.


Dave and I had a good time dancing for most of the show. I went over and danced with Chuck a little bit on the fringe of the pit. It was an appropriately long set and it was a ton of fun. I really like that they put the full album in the middle of two other little sets.

No comments: