Thursday, January 26, 2017

Jan 26, 2017


I had some easy CST meetings in the morning at Mt. Pleasant followed by a nice break to go home and eat. I had to go to Wood School in the afternoon which was a complete fucking nightmare. It started with Kindergarteners being terrible and then fourth graders being even worse. One kid slammed a chair and said he hates substitutes. Totally worth the money. Even though we didn't have much time Becca came over for a much-needed run after that day. I felt better after that.


I went to my first physical therapy appointment for my thumb where the doctor was funny and confused about what could be wrong. After the initial evaluation he had me put my hand in paraffin wax and let it sit for 15 minutes. It felt really nice. I had to do some exercises with putty and then I got the electrodes. All in all it wasn't so bad, but I don't have high hopes and the doctor didn't seem to either.


I came home and decided to stay in for the night. I watched some things and went through some stuff to throw out in preparation for moving. I got my last tax documents so I went ahead and got that out of the way on TurboTax. It felt nice to just get it done. I got to bed late with no job yet for tomorrow. 

No comments: