Saturday, January 7, 2017

Jan 6, 2017


My mystery day at Memorial would have been as expected; I was getting locations to go to block by block as they did testing. I took a longer lunch during a second block that I got out of and then I had off all of third, so I spent that time watching House and New Girl in a quiet room. It ended up being a pretty easy day.


After I went home and got all my ski stuff together from the shed I came over to Becca's to do yoga day 6 and then play some Donkey Kong Country 2. I forgot that it's harder than the original and we didn't have great success getting too far before we called it a day on games.


We finished Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close which ended up being really good. I like the book better, but the movie was nice. I gave her the little alarm clock with projected stars that I got her and we lay in bed looking at them change color on the ceiling before sleep.

No comments: