Monday, January 23, 2017

Jan 23, 2017


I subbed for the computer class at Memorial and spent the day going through photos and editing again, so it was good and productive. Becca's case for the evening was canceled so I rescheduled my doctor and oil change so we could get to Philly a little earlier and go to Memphis Taproom for food and happy hour. We got spaghetti sandwiches, delicious as always, and they had Two Hands Hop Hands on tap. During this time I "realized" that I locked my keys in my car where I left it at Barnes & Noble in Deptford.


We got Becca's mom and Christie to team up and leave the spare key under my car tire. It was really nice of them. Since that was figured out we went on to Manny Brown's and had one more beer to kill some time.


We got to the TLA with plenty of time to spare before Dashboard came on. I hadn't been there in so long I kind of forgot what it was like. We squeezed in and made our way to the middle area of the crowd, causing a few people to be annoyed that I was in front of them.


Dashboard played a good set even though the crowd barely nodded their heads at most of the songs. That didn't stop them from Snapchatting the songs anyway. It ended up being fun anyway, even if it wasn't as good as the Taste of Chaos set. Chris invited the guy from Sorority Noise to play one of his songs in the middle which was cool. I need to listen to them more. We went back to my car and definitely didn't realize the keys were in Becca's car the whole time.

No comments: