Friday, January 13, 2017

Jan 13, 2017


We woke up early, but I still got to work just about on time even though it hardly matters since the meetings start later than arrival time. Silver Run was an easy day but still seemed long. I went to Becca's to have leftover gnocchi for lunch and she got home at the same time so we got to hang a little. It was a nice day so the kids went outside to play and we wanted to do the same, so I rescheduled my dentist appointment.


We went to South Vineland Park to play disc golf for the first time in a while. We both did pretty well after some time off. It was nice being outside, though it did start getting a little more chilly and windy by the time we ended the game. Still can't complain for a winter day. I was supposed to go to Circa Survive, but Alex got sick and I couldn't get in touch with her so I decided to sell my ticket and have a relaxing night in. I was watching The Blacklist and in bed before 11.

No comments: