Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Jan 25, 2017


I had a pretty easy day at Silver Run covering meetings. Didn't get a lot of work done because their break room sucks, but I got a long lunch and found out I was done when I went back after. It was pretty nice out so I went out to the sheds and got rid of some of my stuff that I've been holding onto for too long. I still have a lot of shirts that I'll probably throw away eventually. It's weird that it's so hard to let go of clothing sometimes.


I met Becca at Parvin and we ran together on the muddy and branch-covered Black Oak trail. After the wind storm the other day there was a lot of debris and a tree had fallen across the path. I stopped at 4 miles, but Becca pushed me to go for 5, which we had discussed earlier and I was happy we did it. We came home and cooked veggies and quinoa and finished watching season one of Love.

No comments: