Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Jan 3, 2017


I worked at Memorial covering classes for Child Study Team. It was a pretty easy, basic day with a lot of downtime. I went shopping and to the bank during my break time and made an appointment for the dentist after work. I went and got taken right back. So different from the doctor. This was just the checkup but they made a big deal about the cleaning having to be on a different day for some reason. I don't get it. No cavities though.


I went home and took a proper nap that lasted about two hours. It was really nice. I went to Becca's when I got up and she surprised me with a cheesesteak from Drop Squad. So sweet and so delicious! We did Day 3 of yoga and then decided we should go out for a run.


After some running around to get headphones and things, we hit the road running in the old neighborhood. We took the opposite direction this time and it seemed to work out better. When we got back to the car Becca realized she had dropped the car key somewhere so we went back a little while and found it right where we thought it would be. It was kind of nice to have that extra walk anyway. When we got home we cooked a bunch of quinoa and veggies for the rest of the week, burned some brussel sprouts, and played some Mario Kart until we realized how late it was.

No comments: