Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jan 22, 2017


After sleeping late, but not really sleeping in since we went to bed at 3am, we got up wanting pancakes. We found a quick and easy recipe and (mostly Becca) cooked up some blueberry flapjacks. I cut the perfect square of butter for the photo so I helped. It was just what I wanted for breakfast while we watched some Love. Becca had to go to a child's birthday party so I worked on photos and just hung out.


Even though it was dreary and misty out all day we decided to go for a run at Parvin. It ended up being great. We ran a little over 4 miles, partially in mud, but if it wasn't for the darkness and other obligations we would have run farther. I felt great. When we got back I devised a way to record Becca's class so she could do it later. I spent time editing and she studied for a while. We watched another episode of Love and then I headed home to do laundry and get to bed.

No comments: